photo FLORALHEADER2_zpsd0535b2f.png

Friday, February 21, 2014

journaling blog: A Year to Inspire


I am always on the lookout for good journaling blogs. 
It seems they are very few and far between. 
But just recently, I came across a wonderful journaling blog called A Year to Inspire
Annetta and Stephanie are "two friends on a journey to complete a journal entry,
 photograph it and blog about it together each day in 2014."

A Year to Inspire is filled with the loveliest
 journal spreads I have ever seen.

I love how they share the whole entry and 
include some beautiful props as well.

It's a good thing to share our art
 with others and inspire them, 
and to gain inspiration ourselves from others' art.

I have gained great inspiration from their
 blog, and I know you will too!

 I would like to thank both Stephanie and Annetta for allowing me to feature them here! 
All the images I have posted here belong to them. 
I would encourage you to pay them a visit and become inspired!

1 comment :

  1. I have been following their work is soo good, I have not got the time to do one my self at the moment, but I love reading about what they are doing. Which lead me to finding you... So I am now following you too as I like your blog as well.
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

 

All words and photographs belong to Journaling Journeys, unless otherwise stated.
Blog design by Marcia.